5 Bathroom Remodel Features That Add Real Value To Your Home
If you’re looking to sell your home in the near future, and a bathroom remodel is on your to-do list to add curb appeal and monetary value to your home, there are some features you should prioritize in your remodel over others. It’s important to remember that you’re remodeling your bathroom to appeal to the most potential buyers possible, and these 5 remodel features will help you to do just that:
1. Dual sinks – Adding a second sink to your bathroom is a unique way to add style and convenience to your bathroom remodel. For potential buyers, it shows that your bathroom is a real time-saver, allowing two individuals to get ready at the same time unimpeded, and it’s a surprisingly affordable add-on for the impression that it makes.
2. Ventilation systems – A proper new and effective ventilation system in the bathroom can be a real selling point for many. Due to the constant moisture present in bathrooms, mold can grow quickly, making bathrooms more difficult to clean and putting air quality at risk. With high-quality ventilation, prospective buyers will take notice that the bathroom will retain its value well over time.
3. Modern quality fixtures – Bathtubs, showers, faucets, and toilets are the functional fixtures of the bathroom, and the ones that prospective buyers will look at first. A bathroom remodel will ensure that all of your fixtures aren’t just functional, but modern and aesthetically pleasing.
4. Updated lighting – Lighting is an important selling point for any home, but it may be most important in the bathroom. It’s in the bathroom that many begin getting ready for their day, and effective lighting will ensure this is an easy and pleasant experience. Layered bright and welcoming lighting can be an important focus of your remodel.
5. Storage – Proper bathroom storage creates a functional and attractive space, and one that is much simpler to clean. Without the right storage, bathrooms tend to grow cluttered and messy, turning prospective buyers off to a space that could prove to become a headache later on.
If you’re looking to add real value to your home, the bathroom is a great place to start. To learn more about adding value to your home with a bathroom remodel, contact us at Cardigan Kitchens and Baths today.