Six Ways To Add Storage Around Your Home With Custom Built Cabinetry
Even if you live a pretty minimal lifestyle, you can never have too much storage. Storage helps keep us organized and protects our possession. An ideal way to add storage to any room in your home is with custom-built cabinetry. Custom-built cabinetry works with both your space and your storage needs to ensure your space is optimized. Here are six ways to add storage with custom cabinetry around your home:
1. Get More Work Done In Your Home Office: Whether you work from home or simply use the space to pay your bills, built in cabinets can help keep your home office clutter-free. You’ll know exactly where all your important paperwork is and be able to work stress-free.
2. Clear Out Your Basement: Rather than having stacks of plastic bins with mystery contents, keep all your possessions organized and tucked away inside custom-built cabinets. Custom built cabinets are the perfect solution for a cluttered basement. They help you know exactly what you have and can keep your possession safe from hazards like flooding.
3. Have Room To Park Your Car: Between tools, lawn care items, and toy storage, our garages often become so cluttered we can’t get our cars in. Custom-built cabinetry can give you all the storage space you need and will work around your space limitations so you have room for your vehicles.
4. Protect Grandma’s China: Built-in dining room cabinetry can be fully customized to protect and display your beautiful heirloom china. It can also offer storage space you need for those seasonal items like centerpieces, tablecloths, and napkins, that only come out during the holidays.
5. Hide Your Television: Living rooms are the perfect place to entertain but often our televisions, dvd players, and speakers can interfere with the look. Custom built-in cabinetry can be designed to keep all your entertainment contained and keep your living room space beautiful for company.
6. Never Trip Over A Toy Again: It’s amazing how quickly your children can accumulate toys. If your kids toys don’t have a home, then they’ll be default scatter across the floor. Adding custom-built cabinetry in your child’s room or playroom can offer children-sized storage space to keep their toys out of the way.
At Cardigan Kitchens and Baths, we offer customizable built-in cabinets for any room or need. Talk to one of our design experts to see how you can add the storage you need, with the look you want in any space.