Kickoff Your Summer With A New Kitchen or Bathroom Project
Remodeling your home has tons of benefits. Not only do you get to custom design the way your home looks, you get to increase the value of your home while doing it. As spring ends and summer is right around the corner, you will likely have more visitors. If you’ve been considering a kitchen or bathroom project in your home, Cardigan Kitchen and Baths can provide you with a personalized consultation and expert advice.
Remodeling the kitchen can be a really big deal. If you are investing $10,000 to $25,000 in a complete renovation, every dime should meet or exceed your expectations and needs. Here are some things to consider if you are thinking about remodeling your kitchen.
- Do you want an open layout or would you like to make use of the space you have?
- Are you looking to do new installations? Will it involve some demolition?
- Would you like to include in your new appliances in your kitchen? How will the affect your energy and/or water use?
A popular design in remodeling is the open kitchen-family room. The open layout is visually appealing and creates a warm, welcoming feeling to your visitors. It is not uncommon for these layouts to also include an island or breakfast bar. Modern appliances like smart refrigerators and dishwashers make kitchen use fun, modern and incredibly useful.
Bathrooms remodeling can be an exciting new experience. As the most used room in the house, bathrooms are usually one of the first remodeling projects to take off. Consider these questions before your next project:
- What are your goals for this project? Are you looking to create space or use less water and energy?
- If making additions, how will this affect the water use? Will you need to upgrade your water tank to account for new installations?
- How can you use the current design and layout for a new, updated and modern bathroom?
An increasingly popular addition in bathrooms today are for incredibly unique shower experiences. Installing a double shower tower or a large bathtub/Jacuzzi hybrid makes your bathroom a show piece. If you are adding a new bathroom to your home, be creative in your design. A remodeled or additional bathroom can add as much as $20,000 to the market value of your home, possibly more.
A modern, updated home will sell much faster if and when you decide to resale.Remodeling your home will be one of the best investments you make. You can contact Cardigan Kitchens and Baths for more information on our services and schedule your consultation today.