Questions To Ask Of Your Cabinet Installation Contractors
Cabinet installation contractors have an important role in your kitchen or bathroom remodel. Your cabinets make up a great deal of your storage, keeping your space easy to organize and functioning in your day to day life. Your contractor oversee the installation of your cabinetry, and there are a few questions you should ask of them to make sure you’re getting the quality of job you really want:
• Can I see proof of your licensure? – Cabinet installation contractors should be licensed to operate in the Maryland area, and they should be happy to show you that licensure to prove that they’re qualified for the job. As a homeowner, you should never feel out of place asking to see this licensure for your own peace of mind.
• Are you insured and bonded? – Insurance doesn’t just cover them, it also covers you and the job you receive. Seeing proof of insurance allows you to rest assured that your job will be taken care of across the board.
• Do you have workers compensation insurance? – Workers compensation insurance for cabinet installation contractors isn’t just a good idea, it’s also the law. If your contractors can’t prove they have workers compensation insurance for their employees, then they may not be the reputable company you’re looking for.
• Do you have reviews or testimonials? – Reviews and testimonials give you a great look at the experience you’re also likely to receive. Reputable cabinet installation contractors will have plenty of positive reviews and testimonials from former clients and customers, and they should be happy to share these with you to show you the experience you’re likely to have as well.
• How many jobs have you completed? – For this question, your cabinet installation contractors may not have an exact answer if they’ve been in business a long time, but an estimate is just fine. You’re looking for an experienced company who can deal with any issues that may arise with knowledge and ease.
At Cardigan Kitchens and Baths, our contractors are happy to answer any questions you may have about your cabinet installation or remodel as a whole. If you’re interested in what we can do for your kitchen or bathroom, contact us at Cardigan Kitchens and Baths today.