The Benefits Of Installing Crofton Ceramic Tile
Ceramic tile isn’t just a trend in the United States, it’s one of the most often chosen tile options across the world. Whether you’re doing a full bathroom or kitchen floor as part of your remodel, or you’re looking to incorporate Crofton ceramic tile into your backsplash, there are a number of benefits that come along with making this tile type choice. The many benefits of installing Crofton ceramic tile as part of your kitchen or bathroom remodel include:
• Eco-friendly – If you’re looking to adapt a more eco-friendly or environmentally sustainable home, few choices are better than ceramic tile. These tiles are made primarily of sand, clay, and glass, and can be made using recycled content to further eliminate your carbon footprint. In terms of energy, the coolness of the tile can help to keep your home cooler in the summer and insulated in the winter, saving on your daily energy usage.
• Easy and repairable – If there’s an issue with a hardwood floor, you’re going to be looking at a sizable repair in many cases. With ceramic tiles, however, you only need to repair the tiles damaged, which can save you a great deal on flooring or backsplash repairs. Cracking or chipping can be repaired by simply replacing the damaged tile or tiles, and those tiles only.
• Maintenance is kept low – To keep your ceramic tile looking its best, all that you need to do is simple cleaning and optional sealing over its lifetime. You don’t have to undergo any special regular maintenance, and you can rest assured you’re taking complete care of your tile flooring or backsplashes.
• Adding to the value of your home – Ceramic tiles have a higher resale value than other flooring options, making it the perfect choice for those looking to sell their homes in the near future. If you’re looking to remodel your bathroom or kitchen to prepare for a sale, ceramic tile is the flooring option you want to look most into.
• Moisture resistant – The bathroom and the kitchen are two places in the home most likely to come into contact with regular moisture. Unlike wood floors or other types of tile, ceramic is unaffected by moisture and will last through humidity, leaks, and spills beautifully.
The type of tile you opt for is just one decision you’ll need to make while completing your kitchen or bathroom remodel design phase. To learn more about Crofton ceramic tile or other aspects of your kitchen or bathroom remodel, contact us at Cardigan today!